Thursday

Silly Sammy


I've been working on card designs for my next event this morning and while I was working, I heard the funniest thing coming from Sammy. He was looking at himself in the closet door mirror and laughing at seeing himself holding my hot glue gun and sucking on it! Occurances such as this are becoming more common and I love to see the happy little boy my little guy is turning into. And, not long after I took this video, I went to find Sam to put him down for a nap, and he was in his room "talking" to Lightening McQueen and Mater that are on the head of his toddler bed we just got for him. He is so excited for it, but I haven't had the time to finish making the sheets for his bed yet. When I do, I promise I will post pictures of all the Cars stuff we have for him! (Sorry the movie so short, regular batteries don't last long in taking movies and the normal battery was charging, but enjoy what I got!)

No comments: