Friday

Another Attempt

So tomorrow I am going to again attempt to sell my cards as a vendor. But I have a few new ideas for this time, so maybe it will be a bit more successful. It would probably also helped if the weather cooperated, but it has been gorgeous weather for the last two weeks, so hopefully no more rain showers! I also decided to put all my ribbon to use and made 130 (yes, I counted!) hair bows to sell along with my cards, so hopefully that will draw some more people in. I'm also trying another idea of having a box of "discounted" cards. I'm thinking they will be either $1 or $0.50 and these will be the cards that I didn't have enough stuff to make a multiple of 4. Wish me luck and if any of my wonderful, fantastic, awesome friends in the area want to stop by to say hi, we'd love to see you! ;) Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Steph said...

You're amazing, Christine!!! Good luck tomorrow - hope the weather cooperates for you this time.

You know if I lived closer I'd be there...

Julie said...

The paper this morning said it should be sunny and like 90. So I don't think you will have to deal with rain, but you may still want to take your shade thing you bought last time. Also do you need my table again?

Christine said...

No, we decided to buy one of those rectangular lifetime tables (not the six foot one, but the size smaller) from Sam's Club to use for shooting and for events like these, but thanks anyway!!