Tuesday

Selling Success

So this event went much better this time. I actually made money, which is great. I also was able to hand out a few business cards to people who were interested in having me design some cards for them. I also decided to use up the rest of the hair clips I had to sell along with my cards. I think the bows were more successful than the cards, but whatever works! Thanks to my great friends who came to see me, it was great to see friendly faces! Sammy had a great time and was amazingly good the entire time. He loved running around to our neighboring vendors and keeping them from getting lonely! :) All in all it was a good day and worth the work and effort!

3 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

I'm glad to hear it went well!

Julie Barnes said...

AWESOME!!

c a n d a c e said...

I'm so proud of you Sis!!!!!
Yay!!!