Sunday

Random Pictures


Sam chugging away at the rootbeer in his sippy cup

The black foot tribe :)


Sammy first had Daddy's sunday shoes on, but decided he liked Mommy's better!


And this is a picture of my first pie ever! I made it to contribute to the Pioneer Day stake activity we had on Friday. Unfortunately, it wasn't all that great, but that may have been because it was a weight watchers recipe for a healthier pie, but oh well. At least I gave it a go, right? Maybe next time I'll just do a regular pie and it will turn out better.


4 comments:

Corinne said...

Way to go on the pie, sis! You'll have to make us one at the family reunion! ;0) Love the other pictures and love you!!

Unknown said...

The Sunday socks are so cute!

Ashlee said...

I love the picture with the black socks. So cute!

Steph said...

ROFL at the "black foot tribe" pic!! TOO CUTE!! Give that Sammy boy a big hug from his Great Aunt!!