Thursday

Bowling Mania

So recently we have rediscovered the Wii. With my weight watchers plan, I am trying to "move" more and we have been accomplishing that by riding our bikes down to our church and back most nights (3 1/2 miles) but sometimes I feel like supplementing by bowling a few games by myself. This afternoon I bowled for nearly 45 mins straight, bringing my overall score up to pro level and bowling a record 231 as you can see in the picture above. If you look hard, you can see that I bowled 5, count them FIVE strikes in a row!! So, when Robert got home, he had to show me up and so we bowled for another half hour to 45 mins until he had to go back to check on the pivots. When he left, I bowled for another half an hour working on my power throws. Talk about going bowling crazy, but it's been fun and I worked off the brownies we had for dessert (hopefully!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its so cool that you can exercise as a family. Way to go.