Saturday

Rigby Lake

Yesterday Sammy and I went to the local lake with our friends, the Davis's. Fox is about to turn two, McKenzie is four, and I don't think Bec wants me to reveal her age, but she's the mommy! :) These were the only pictures I was able to take before my camera died, but they give a good representation of how it went.

You can't hang out at the beach without a few snacks! It was so cute, when we got to the lake, McKenzie asked her mommy why there were no waves like at the beaches in Australia (Bec is from there originally and they just recently went back for a visit)

Here are Fox and McKenzie with their mommy enjoying the cool water.


And my Sam-Sam giving us his classic quirky smile! He absolutely loved playing in the sand, wading out into the lake with Mommy, and throwing rocks into the water that Mommy would find for him! We had a great time and we were so glad our friends could join us!

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Awe, I remember rigby lake... GOOD COLD times.... :) looks like fun!

Unknown said...

A lake is the perfect thing for that little guy. My girls love the lake that is near our house; a little sand, a little water, a lot of fun.