Thursday

Mommy's Little Helper

So this evening while I was on the phone with my dad, I noticed Sammy was laughing to himself in the kitchen. Thinking he was up to no good (because we all know that is what 18 month olds are good at) I went to check on him.
What I found was my sweet little boy "helping" Mommy out by putting the dirty potatoes in the sink to be washed.
Each time he got one in the sink, he would laugh hysterically and run to go get another one from the bag!
I love my sweet little guy!! This potato he managed to plunk into the loaf pans I had soaking :)

5 comments:

Team Skousen said...

heheh that is so cute!

c a n d a c e said...

how freakin adorable!!!

Maples Family!! said...

That is SOO Cute! What a big helper!

Tenika Dennis said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute! I love it!

Leslie said...

Christine, this is TOO adorable!!! Dad and I just loved this story of our favorite grandson!