Tuesday

Sammy's Latest

Sammy's latest trick is to go in my closet and pick out a pair of shoes he likes and he goes tromping all over the house in them. It's really funny because he usually ends up in a pair of my high heels!
What do you think? I think they make his legs look great! :)

My happy Sam Man showing off his teeth. He has all the front teeth and one molar on each side on top and bottom; now we just need the canines!

This is my proud little guy after coming in from moving the sprinklers (yeah, having a large lawn is fun ... until you have to water it with only two sprinklers that you have to move all over). Sprinklers + Little Boy = very happy and very wet little boy! :) Oh what I would do if I didn't have my little guy to keep me busy!

5 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

Hey...I think I have those shoes!

Julie Barnes said...

TOO CUTE!! Blackmail pics!!

Julie said...

It is so funny to watch the little boys walk around in high heels. Josh does, he is usually pretty good to get the matching pair too.

Leslie said...

That cute Sammy is growing up so fast - now it's high heels, next thing you know it will be a tux for Prom! Give him lots of huggles for Oma!

Unknown said...

Look at how proud he is of himself!!