Thursday

'Tis the Season of Projects


Well, it's time again for projects to run amuck because Robert has begun harvest and it will not end until the end of October. So tonight at the drop of a hat, I decided to whip up some cupcakes and use my leftover fondant and gumpaste to decorate them for our RS president. This lady is so sweet to everyone and is crazy busy with ten children and a husband who has been having back problems on top of being president and I just thought it would be nice to express some thanks to this amazing woman for all she does! I learned a few things while doing this project and let me share them with you: #1 - the large circle cutter for my gumpaste/fondant class is NOT big enough to cover cupcakes. #2 - everything takes longer than you plan and #3 - sometimes it is the smallest thing that makes all the difference (in this case, the little flowers with the white centers added quite a punch for personality) Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments: