Tuesday

Family Visit

We had such a great visit with my family this weekend! On Saturday it was supposed to get up to 95, so we decided to head out to the splash park in Rexburg. At the splash park there is also a carousel that only costs $1 to ride, so after swimming the boys and Oma went for a spin.
Daniel always does crazy things when he knows you are taking a picture of him!
My little cowboy looking off into the sunset. I was so happy when he demanded to ride the horseys; last year I couldn't get him to stay on with me holding him.
Sammy loves his Opa!

Daniel and Matt were great at taking Sam on the splash park and down the slides. It was amazing that there were hardly any people there, but we enjoyed it!

Sam's favorite part of the park is this wheel that turns the water on and off. He would turn it on, come and tell me and then go back and turn it off and come tell me and on and on and on :)

No comments: