Thursday

Getting to that Stage in Life

Today I realized we are getting close to that stage in life with Sam when he will be starting to get into real trouble. Not the "it's not funny but it is" little kid trouble anymore, but bigger trouble. Let me share with you what I mean. Yesterday during dinner, he decided to try sticking a corn kernel up his nose as far as he could push it. This ordinarily would not be a problem, except no matter what or who tries, we cannot get him to blow his nose. Great! Then today when it came time for his nap, I discovered that he had locked his bedroom door and shut it, leaving him locked out of his room. Thus the fun is beginning.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Oh yes, I know all about shoving a vege up the nose. We had to take Sammi in to the dr. to get a pea out of her nose that she shoved up there during dinner. Let the fun begin! Can you imagine what kind of trouble they would get into if they were together?! :)

c a n d a c e said...

Nauuuughty!! Can't wait for the stories ;)

Team Skousen said...

Oh my goodness!! Let the games begin!