Thursday

Baby Shower for Tasha

An idea I came up with since the shower was an open house, we didn't really have any games planned, but these questions were on the table to help if there was a lull in the party. But thankfully they were not needed - all of us were friends, neighbors or family.
The pre-party set up. I think it all flowed fairly well and the guests enjoyed the munchies.

My adorable little cupcakes turned out so fun and I was told were delicious, which is the most important part anyways. Although you need to be careful where you share your talents because now I have been volunteered to help with a YW activity teaching the Beehives some cake decorating skills. We'll have to see how that one goes.....
The welcoming table that turned out getting fairly ignored, but oh well. I had this set up so people could offer sentiments or advice in writing and then we would put it in a book for Tasha, but I think it would probably work better for a first-time mom who needs tons of advice.
Thanks to all those who came and made the party a success. And thanks to Tasha for allowing me to throw the party - we all enjoyed getting to celebrate your soon-to-be-new-arrival with you!

3 comments:

Baby Games said...

wow.. very beautiful cup cake design.. I love it..

Regards
Mickey Buarao

Julie Barnes said...

You are brilliant!! I love it!

Unknown said...

Those are super cute. I love the diaper cake too. Way to go Christine!