Saturday

Catch Up

Sorry no post for over a week, there hasn't been alot going on. This is from a little while ago, but for our anniversary at the beginning of August, Robert decided to get me a new set of pots and pans. We finally settled on this sweet set from Costco and I have been LOVING using it!! It is so pretty, I can't bear to put it in a drawer or cubboard, so I'm keeping my eyes out for a rack of some sort to put on my kitchen wall to proudly display my new cooking army! This isn't all of the pieces, but you get the idea. I especially love the chef's casserole there in the middle because you can use it on the stove and then throw it in the oven, too!
This morning has just been kinda lazy getting going and as I was cleaning off the table, Sam told me he was going to go to work with Daddy because he misses him. I just had to get a picture of where he decided to stow his gun :) So cute! He never fails to brighten my day, that little guy!
In other news, it has finally warmed back up again around here, thus leading to too much time outside and a nice sunburn. I sat outside most of the morning reading while Sam brought out his blocks and his bike and alternated going to work with Daddy on his bike and building airplanes to crash into me with his blocks. Earlier this week, we went to Idaho Falls with Josh and Lilly and played at a new park at a school, made a trip to Michael's for the mommies and then enjoyed dinner at KFC. It was a nice break to the lonely nights we've been having to adjust back to. But to try and help, we take Daddy dinner and ride the combine for a while a couple times a week, so Sam gets to see Daddy SOMEtime! Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

Sounds like so much fun! Stephen was switched to more nights and I am having a hard time adjusting. Awe, well... Bob will be home befor you know it. :)