Tuesday

Latest Cake Creation

Sadly, tonight was the last night of cake classes - at least for a while! It was our night to bring a cake to design using the things we had learned throughout the class. I decided I liked using gumpaste ALOT, so I made a bunch of these button flowers. The cake is for a girl in my ward who had a baby a couple weeks ago, but better late than never, right? It has been a great experience taking these classes, especially with friends and I hope I can continue to put my new skills to use! Thanks to all those who helped babysit so I could go to class and thanks to Robert for his love and support in my many endeavors!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute!! I love it! I am going to hire you to decorate any cakes I may be needing in the future! ;)

Ben & Carli said...

so cute I love the flowers

Maples Family!! said...

That cake looks very cute and VERY YUMMY! You are amazing!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Way cute! I want to take some classes sometime! I just have to find time to do them!!! Love the cake! I need to learn more about gum paste I think. (Since I know nothing ;)