Friday

Time for a Video

So Sammy has been loving his horsey lately! He gets so crazy and excited he will move it all over the room! He is also learning many new tricks with his tounge and spitting and yelling all crazy. It's like he suddenly got a spurt of even MORE energy and personality than he had before (if that is even possible!) Some days I wonder where the heck this kid came from! But other days, especially when I can't stop thinking about Kaylie (this last week was the one month anniversary of her passing), he reminds me of how wonderful life is with him and how I can't imagine not having my little man around to make me smile and laugh.

4 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

He is SO cute! Maybe he will be a little cowboy one day :)

Team Skousen said...

Aww this is adorable!!!!

So Seven Pounds...I thought it was gut wrenching! Oh man! we watched it a few months ago and I still remember all those emotions. I liked it because the whole movie you are trying to figure out where it is going. Actually, it is a little frustrating trying to guess the plot because it is a little slow, but I thought it was good! I like how it turned out with an uplifting message even after all the sadness. Did you guys like it?

Leslie said...

Sammy is SO cute!! I miss my Sam-man so much! Give him lots of huggles from Oma!

Steph said...

Cute video, Christine! What a handsome guy! I'm glad he's keeping you smiling even when there are tough days. He's such a great kid.

Still praying for you to have comfort...

Love you - Aunt Steph