Monday

Headstone Quote

This is the design we are looking at for Kaylie's headstone, only it will be smaller (20 in wide) and it will be on a triangular/slant instead of a flat headstone. We'd like people's input on what to put on Kaylie's headstone, if you guys don't mind helping us choose. Here are some ideas we are considering:
1. It is not lenth of life, but depth of life -Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Peace be the journey (I don't really know about that one)
3. At rest in the arms of Jesus
4. Gone, but never forgotten
5. Saving us a spot in heaven
6. Forever in our hearts
7. To live in the hearts of those we love is never to die
8. Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever.
We are thinking we really like #8, but we still aren't sure. If you have any additional ideas, they are also welcome, but we are looking for something short and simple.

12 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

I really like #8 and #1. Good quotes :)

Anonymous said...

I like 5 and 8

Carianne said...

I like the #8.. it's perfect. But I think the "Saving us a spot in heaven" is sweet too.

Stacy Smith said...

#8 is my favorite. I seems to fit the situation the best.

Team Skousen said...

Wow you are so strong...this is hard. I agree with everyone. #5 and #8 are my favs.

Maples Family!! said...

Oh Christine, they are all so good, but i really like 8 & 5

Steph said...

I like #8, #5 and #1. You could also do something like: "Separated now, but forever ours."

.candace. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.candace. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.candace. said...

I love #5 and #6 but I think 8 really touches me. The stone is just beautiful. Let me know if I can help you with anything.
I love you.

Tenika Dennis said...

I really like #5. I think it's my favorite. But #8 is also really good, and it seems to be your favorite so I'd say...go for that one.

April and John and Baby Thomas said...

#5 and #8 are really good ones, like everyone has said. It's beautiful, Christine.