Sunday

Building Faith

So I had to post these pictures of Sammy riding Daddy....just way too cute!
Today as I got ready for church, I realized that it has been about 2 years since I have been able to fast between being pregnant and breastfeeding! It was surprising to me to find myself being grateful to be able to fast now and recieve the comfort fasting brings. I guess you never really realize the testimony you have of something until it is tested; like with fasting, or our recent experience with having faith about eternal families and being able to see the ones we love again. I'm so grateful that this Gospel brings us so much comfort and hope both through its teachings and its people. I think we all know how utterly miserable this life would be if we couldn't find those things in the Gospel. Anyways, just some food for thought.

3 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

You are so amazing! Your faith is such an example to the rest of us! I am so glad I have got to know you and become friends!

Steph said...

You rock, Christine! I admire your faith and strength.

Team Skousen said...

I agree :)

The pictures are priceless!