Friday

Are You Ready for This?

So this is the most recent before picture I could find where my hair was down. This is us before leaving for Kaylie's funeral. The stylist actually told me that my pregnancy had turned my hair a completely different (darker) color right next to the scalp, wierd!
Yep, that's right, I chopped all my hair off and colored it again for summer

I really think I like this look for me and my head feels loads lighter!

So we cut it short, did an A line towards the back, gave me back my bangs, thinned my hair so I didn't look like a big puff ball and highlighted throughout.

Ok, I know I look dorky in this one, but it really shows the gorgeous coloring. The stylist convinced me to do two colors of highlights, a pale blonde and a honey blonde, to make it look more natural and bring out my own natural highlights better and I'm glad I went along with it!

17 comments:

Steph said...

You look GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE it!!! :) Look out Robert!!!

Anonymous said...

way cute!!

c a n d a c e said...

I think you look fantastic!! Great coloring - I'm so glad you tried it! I'm so proud! ;)
Loves ya!!!

Julie Barnes said...

I LOVE IT! I am so jealous! I have wanted to cut my hair for such a long time. Everyone says either I will regret it or to wait until I am 30 because I will never get it this long again. You should post a before... :) I LOVE IT!

Tenika Dennis said...

Super cute Christine! I love that cut and color on you! And funny thing...I've been thinking about cutting my hair too...must be something in the air...

Devin and Andrea said...

Christine!!!
SO cute! I love it! I like yours a lot better than mine! haha It looks so good!

Team Skousen said...

Yes, I think the color is great! Don't you feel so awesome after getting your hair done? I am jealous :) I think I need to go make an appointment hahahah...love it!

Julie Barnes said...

WOW! What a huge difference! I love it. Looks like you cut 5 or more inches off. Brave!

Corinne said...

I love the new "do"! You are beautiful!!

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

You're right! Now we're twins! :) It looks GREAT on you!!

April and John and Baby Thomas said...

Very cute, Steen! Wish I had to "thin" my hair, I don't have enough! ;)

Leslie said...

You look so beautiful with this new style, and the coloring is fantastic!! Love it (and love YOU!)

Stacy Smith said...

Absolutely fabulous!

Maples Family!! said...

It is such a CUTE cut on you! I love it! Perfect for the summer

Ashlee said...

Looks great Christine. You didn't need my input after all! See you tonight.

Carianne said...

loves it!.. loves it!.. Could be inspiration for me.. I am thinking..

Stacy said...

I love the hair! It looks great. It's amazing what a great haircut can do for us. Have a great day.