Saturday

Headstone Sketch

I just thought you might be interested to see what Kaylie's headstone will look like. We are doing this design on a 20 inch wide slanted stone (so the triangular up-right shape) and the stone will be black. The design will be etched in a lighter gray, leaving the letters black, I believe. We also opted to add a vase to one side to hold flowers up and if we'd like to have fresh flowers, the vase can hold water to keep them nicer longer. They said it will take 6 to 8 weeks for it to be ready to put in, but once it is in place, I'll post another picture.

10 comments:

Steph said...

It's beautiful, Christine. I like the quote you picked.

Attitude of Gratitude said...

what a sweet saying--we love your choice. funny story--blaine was in chico, CA interviewing for a job with a company and he ran into a guy that he said looks,"JUST like Robert Skousen". Turns out it was your cousin--I can't remember the name but yeah small world!

Team Skousen said...

I think it will be beautiful :)

Maples Family!! said...

I love it! It will be beautiful. I too really like the quote you picked.

Tenika Dennis said...

Good choice, Christine. It will look perfect. I like the vase thing too, that's really nice to have.

Leslie said...

This is lovely, Christine - a fitting tribute to our little angel in heaven. Love you!!

Unknown said...

Its wonderful.

Melanie Hensley said...

its beautiful Love you and miss you.

Melanie Hensley said...

It's beautiful. Love you and miss you tons.

Melanie Hensley said...

It's Beautiful. Love you and miss you tons.how is everything?