Tuesday

Memorial Day

So I thought Memorial Day was just going to be another ordinary day, but lo and behold, Robert was able to get off work early, hooray! I'm just so glad we had some great friends we could call up and get together with to make the most of the time we had with Daddy.
We went over to our friends' house and cooked up some hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill, played lasso golf (also known as redneck horshoes and sorry no pictures of that) and Monopoly, then roasted marshmallows over this little fire pit they have.
Needless to say, Sammy was nearly in seventh heaven with being 1. outside 2. with daddy 3. with a hotdog in his hand.
This was soo cute! Daddy put two pieces of wood together to make Sammy a little seat! He has been loving to find places for him to sit lately, it is so adorable! He usually comes in the office and sits on top of my box of scrapbooking stuff and looks at himself in the mirrors that are the doors for the closet, I'll have to post some pictures of that soon!

5 comments:

Maples Family!! said...

Sounds like you & your family had a great memorial day!! Sammy is so cute, especially with his hot dog!

c a n d a c e said...

Cute pics Sis! He looks so grown up with his jacket and hair all spiked. :)

Team Skousen said...

These are great pictures!

Anonymous said...

i love that pic of sammy with his hot dog...lol so cute!!

Our history said...

Stine! I loved the message you left me on the phone, made me laugh!!! sorry I didn't call back I was at girls camp. Your new hair cut reminds me of college too, it looks great and you look so young and cute! Hope everything is going good. Take care, hugs and kisses-Renee