Wednesday

So I Did It!

Ok, so I got good feedback about the business idea, so I'm just going to shoot for it! The address is http://christinescardcreations.blogspot.com/ and I'm just going to call it CC's, because I think it's cute. :) I will be putting more and more cards on there, so give me a little bit to get a good variety on there before you order, ok? But I would love feedback on the cards, the blog design, etc. if you have any suggestions. Thanks for all the love and support guys - here goes nothing!

2 comments:

Bec Davis said...

That is really cool that you are doing something like this. IT is really good to have something that you are good at to do. Good on you. I will keep watching your CC blog for when I need cards:)

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

That is great! Can't wait to see!