Saturday

Ready for Summer

Sammy rockin' his new spikey hairstyle. Daddy hates it when I do his hair this way, but I absolutely love it!! Now if only the weather would cooperate with our readiness. Today and yesterday Sammy and I spent some time in the backyard running around, kicking the ball, and playing with bubbles - Sammy's new favorite pastime. When I blow the bubbles, he just stands there shaking with excitement as he watches the bubbles float past him - movie to come soon!

Sammy's not quite sure what to think of his new summer look (mainly the feel of the flip-flops between his toes). Aren't his sandals and shorts so cute?!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it when little kiddos wear flip flops.

p.s. I think I love bubbles as much as Sammy.

Anonymous said...

He looks SO handsome!!

Steph said...

He's so stinkin' cute! LOVE the hair!! We were just talking today about his AMAZING eyelashes!!

Unknown said...

With those amazing eye lashes and spunky hair he is too cute.

April and John and Baby Thomas said...

Haha! I love the hair, and the outfit! What a little man. :)

Maples Family!! said...

He looks so cute!! I love the hair!! I try and do Hyrums like that every now and then too, but it just falls down.

Ashlee said...

I love Sammy's new summer style. We need to get Daddy on board!

MC Custom Design said...

way cute sis!!!!

p.s. for the record, his hair is adorable. :)