Sunday

Sammy and Daddy Time

I have to admit, Sundays are now my favorite day of the week because I get to watch Sammy spend time with Daddy. They have so much fun rolling around, pushing trucks, chasing each other around the house. Plus, Robert will let Sammy do some crazy things that I would never think of, but end up giving us quite a laugh. Like today, he gave Sam the water bottle so he could take a drink, which ended up with Sammy being drenched and quite surprised (hence the missing clothes)
Yesterday was great, too because Daddy was given the entire day off (a very rare happening around here) so after fixing a few things and doing the vaccuming for me, Robert took Sam to a gun show so that I could focus completely on the baby shower. They had a great time looking at guns and test driving a new Toyota Tundra (Robert's dream truck)
But most of all, I love it when they fall asleep together on the couch next to a blazing fire without a care in the world (sigh) and I get to sit back and feel so grateful for these two amazing, wonderful, sweet and simply fantastic boys (men, guys, whatever you want to call them) in my life - I am so blessed!

1 comment:

.candace. said...

Oh my gosh how adorable!!!! Look at his little fat hanging over the diaper. What a cutie. Your hubby and baby are to die for. It's official- they win the best photo of the day!

-love ya sis-