Tuesday

Baby Kaylie Update

Ok, so we have pretty much decided that we are going to name this sweet little thing Kaylie/Kaylee (we don't know how we want to spell it yet), so I am going to start calling her that. I know everyone has probably been anxious to hear whether we are going to be induced or not and I'm sorry for the delay. We found out on Monday that baby Kaylie is breech, so we go back on Thursday for another non-stress test to see how she is doing and they will talk about when to do an inversion (spelling?) where they manually push on my tummy to turn her around and then we have the baby. The doctor was talking about doing this on Friday, but I was really quite overwhelmed with everything and he was unsure, so we will figure things out on Thursday for sure. So for now, we are still here and doing fairly well and we'll let everyone know as soon as we know more! Thanks for all the love and support!

5 comments:

Adalynn said...

That is a cute name - I like it! Dylan was breech for a little too - but when I went back in he had flipped around! So I will cross my fingers that the same will happen for you! I've heard the whole inversion thingy is not so pleasant and usually puts you into labor! Keep us updated for sure!

Unknown said...

Turn Kaylee, turn!

c a n d a c e said...

Awww I love the name sis! Turn Kaylee turrrrrn for Auntie Tandas!

Love you - Good luck!!

Corinne said...

I love the name too! Very cute! Turn baby turn!

Julie Barnes said...

good luck, I will keep you in my prayers, :)