Sunday

Baby Shower

So I hope Ashlee doesn't mind, but I wanted to share some pictures from the baby shower. I felt like it really went well and all who attended had an enjoyable time celebrating Ashlee and Nate's new arrival.
Here we are playing games. Take a good look at this one because it is the ONLY picture I am going to post of me being THIS pregnant :)
Ian Nathan Southwick. He is such a cute little guy! Sammy and I got to go visit with Ashlee Thursday night while our husbands were at class. Ian was born Wednesday night around 8:45 weighing 7 lbs 3 oz and measuring 20.5 inches.
This picture is so sweet, I just have to post it! Doesn't she look fabulous for just having a baby 24 hrs ago?! Geez! Ashlee is already such a wonderful mother and I am so excited we get to share in the new babies experience together!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I want to see more of you,my preggo sis! You are beautiful! Love ya!

Ashlee said...

You are too kind Christine. Thank you for all the amazing things you do for me.