Sunday

Baby Gifts

I have been beginning to recieve gifts for little Kaylee, which has gotten me even more excited for this little one to come, so I thought I would share them. First, in the picture above are the five little outfits my mom brought up this weekend on their visit (which was a blast!) As you can see, all are pink and they are also all 0-3 mo size, which is great! They are all way adorable from a little sweatsuit to a "princess" onesie to a winne the pooh outfit with striped pants! Thanks Oma!!
Next on the list of gifts is the wonderful baby quilt Robert's mom made. Not only are the colors wonderful and the quilted hearts charming, but it is amazing how fast she got it done! She had me pick out a design I liked way back in November when we were staying with them, but had been working on a full-sized quilt for Lisa's wedding up until January. Thanks Grandma!!
Last, but definitely not least, are the gifts Robert's older sister Kayla sent. First we recieved a pair of cute shoes for Kaylee to wear. They have little flowers are leather so they won't be uncomfortable. Then, she was so sweet and thought of Mommy (me) and all the little projects I have been pursuing and found a book of little sewing projects I can do for Kaylee. Things like making a diaper bag, PJ's and even a little hat! Thanks Auntie Kayla!!

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

Lots of pink!! How cute!