Thursday

Nesting Instinct

So you know that "nesting instinct" all expecting Mommies get? Well, mine has been driving me mad since Robert won't let me buy any more baby clothes (I think he still hopes it's a boy) and there is no crib or anything to decorate or set up to help me feel like we are ready for this baby to come. But this last weekend we went to Furniture Row and found this amazing bookshelf for really cheap. It has been bothering me pretty much since we got married that we didn't have anywhere to keep all our books and the number of boxes of books has grown each time we have moved. So, Monday night we went and picked it up and now I feel that my nesting instinct has been satisfied with being able to empty all those boxes of books and free up some room, not to mention it looks so nice! (And yes, that second to the bottom shelf is completely full of my nursing books)
And just another cute picture of my Sammy. Soon enough he will have to share the limelight with his little sister :)

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

I love the bookshelf... and yes, VERY soon Sammy will be sharing everything with his cute little sister. I am so excited for you two. I also got your cute gift in the mail yesterday, you are AWESOME! I wish I could sew! Thank you SO MUCH!

Steph said...

Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! It won't be long and you'll be holding your sweet baby girl! (Love her name, BTW)

Love ya,

Aunt Steph