Wednesday

The Latest

What do you get when you mix hot glue, ribbon, buttons, sparkly gems and four hours with nothing better to do?
Fifty hair bows ready to be sent out to the nieces and cousins! Needless to say, I had myself a great time coming up with new ideas for hair bows and by the time I stopped, I realized that there WAY too many for just my little girl (who won't even be able to wear them for a few years)
So, they are going to find new homes with nieces and cousins - the only secret is which ones are going to which little girls? :)
Upon further update of the Skousens, when I arrived home from playgroup this morning, I found some friends in the backyard. They aren't new, they actually live in the field behind our house - yes, the cows broke our fence and were grazing on what little grass we have on the side and back of our house. Thankfully Robert was able to get ahold of the cowboys who came and shooed the cows back through the fence and hopefully fixed it for good. Of course Sammy thought it was the coolest thing ever, yelling at them and just standing there watching them graze.

4 comments:

Maples Family!! said...

I am very impressed at all this crafty stuff you have been doing with a 14 month old running around!! Nicely done. You will have to share your secret for that too! I am so jealous! Those bows are so cute!! You did a great job at making them! I wish I had a girl to make cute stuff like that for!!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Your bows look great! I know all about cows getting out! I used to have to chase them at 1am, by myself, they never just stayed in the yard, they went down the road to visit!

Melissa said...

Way cute! I need to learn how to do those whenever I have a girl.

Steph said...

Those are really cute!! WTG, Christine!