Friday

In A Hurry

With it being summer time, we spend alot of time outdoors working on the flower garden, the vegetable garden or on the lawn. This morning Sam wanted to come out without shoes on. At our house, this is not a great idea, so I told him to go find his sandals and then he could come outside with me. Around ten minutes goes by and I am beginning to think he had either forgotten or was getting into trouble, when out he comes in his shoes. I was amazed he put his shoes on all by himself, but upon closer inspection it becomes apparant how badly he wanted to come outside with me :)
But I would still give him an A for creativity and effort! In other news, Sam got to drive the combine with Daddy this afternoon, which he absolutely loved. Then we came home to cool off in Sam's little swimming pool, but boy is that water chilly right from the well!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job, Sammy!! Cute.

Julie Barnes said...

Wow, how cute!