Wednesday

Quick Tidbit

Just a quick little update on us - Robert had a good time fishing, although no one caught any nearly as large as the last trip........so other fishing places are on the agenda for next year. Sam is loving all the sunshine and our trips to the different parks, but Mommy can't keep up. I woke up Saturday morning with a sore throat and a major headache, but thought it would clear up with a good rest. Nope! Now we are into full blown bronchitis which will keep us at home and probably even inside for a day or two. But we got some good medicine to get me back to my usual self soon. The biggest downer about all of this besides feeling miserable and trying my darndest to not give it to Sam, is I had a job interview with the local hospital to work in their labor and delivery unit; bummer! But we are rescheduling and I will let you all know how that pans out! Later!

2 comments:

Team Skousen said...

How awesome!! Good luck with the interview!

Unknown said...

Go get'em!