Wednesday

More Progress

Tonight we went shopping for flowers for my whatever-you-want-to-call-them pots next to the front door. We both love the overflowing baskets of colorful petunias, so we were able to find some mini wave petunias that we thought would do well.
And while I was planting the flowers, Robert kept up his work ethic and quickly built us a step for the back door - hooray!! I caught all the fill in work he did over the weekend, too. This entire area has looked horrible since before we moved in, so even though it is dirt, it looks tons better!

And then as we were headed out, Robert grabbed this little basket of happiness. He knows that I love getting flowers, but he hates forking out for something that will die within a few weeks, so this is a happy compromise because it will provide beauty for the entire summer (if I don't kill it!) Again, this is a mini wave petunia, hopefully what our front flower boxes will look like soon!

2 comments:

.candace. said...

Ah this post makes me happy because.... I LOVE FLOWERS and I love you more, Sis. I couldn't be more proud of You and Robert. Way to go you guys!

Steph said...

Looks great, Christine!