Friday

Girl Time

So since Robert is gone fishing, my older sis Candace came up for a visit. We had to keep up our tradition of pedicures and enjoyed getting some crazy colors with crazy glitter on top this time! Just a note, the freakishly long toes do NOT belong to me ;)
Here we are eating at Gator Jack's Sandwich Shack - a very fun themed place similar to Subway, but much better in my opinion!
Candace and Sam hung out this morning while I went to get some raspberry starts and flowers from a lady in our ward. Sam just loves swinging in the hammock!

Sam loves his Auntie Candace! She taught him how to say "Tandace ROCKS!!", so we will have to show off that new talent to Daddy when he gets home :)
Here we are enjoying a cool treat after working hard in the yard all morning in the hot, hot sun.
And one of many Sam's silly pictures. Yesterday we took him to my neighbor's house down the street to play on her swingset and slides to kill some time. We also enjoyed some shopping, getting Auntie Candace's oil changed, and watching "Dear John" and "Leap Year"
It was a great weekend, thanks for coming to visit, Candace!!!
P.S. Pictures of the Flaming Gorge fishing trip to be coming soon; Daddy gets home tomorrow night!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

It looks like you had a great time! I'm so glad Candice could come visit while Robert was gone. Great girl movies to watch with a sister!

Julie Barnes said...

Oh man, I love visitors!! Hard to get anyone to come to "New Mexico" ha ha ha. Looks like you three had a ton of fun together.

c a n d a c e said...

I LOVED BEING UP THERE!!!! Thanks for letting me come crash the Skousen home and party-hardy! I had the time of my life!!
Love you guys!!

Ashley said...

That is so fun! Glad your sister was able to make it up there! Sam is getting bigger everyday! I can't believe it!