Monday

iJump

 Saturday we had a fun day checking out a place called iJump. It is a newly opened indoor trampoline place and though it was kind of expensive, it was a fun thing to try and really helped all of us get our exercise in!
 It was really hard getting good (meaning non-blurry) pictures not only because they were moving, but so was I! (plus I was holding Amy most of the time)
 Amy in the "Wee Ones" foam pit.
 My handsome little man
 Amy had a pretty good time on the trampolines! They had four areas: wee ones jumping and foam pits, dodge ball jump area, regular jump area and jump-into-foam-pit area.
 And as you can see, we really wore the kiddos out. But don't be fooled, us adults were pretty tired, too! After iJump, we headed to Petco to get some fish for the fish tank. Ever since our "sucker fish" died, Sam has been asking if we could go buy some fish to replace them. We came home with two goldfish that are named Big Black and Sparkle.
After we got the fish, we joined up with some friends at Big Judd's for some good grub. On our way out, we decided we would go all out and get some ice cream (it was Reed's dairy after all), but as luck would have it, I switched my ice cream to the hand that was around Amy so I could lick some ice cream that had fallen off into my hand and she reached out and pushed my ice cream right off my cone. And she did this in front of a bunch of college kids. And it was huckleberry ice cream. Mommy was not a happy. Still not. I was REALLY looking forward to having Reed's dairy huckleberry ice cream. (last time I had it was last September at the state fair) But that's life - especially life with kids :)

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

Your family is always doing such fun stuff!!!