Saturday

Air Show

 So this morning we decided to brave the crowds and take the kids to the Rexburg Air Show. It was pretty cool to see what all the hype was about. And I would say it was worth it! There were plenty of airplanes going by and up above doing tricks and stunts.
 There were also these guys doing wheelies and other crazy stuff on four-wheelers and motorcycles

 And a few museum items to browse in between airplane flyovers. I told Robert I wouldn't mind a truck like this (because he is always asking me if I would mind having this or that kind of truck)
 A picture of some 50 caliber shells. Those babies sure are big!
 And a couple shots of the guys lookin' and figurin' together over engines

 I told Mitch to act like he owned this sweet ride
 They also had tons of airplanes parked outside for people to walk around and look at.
 Two shots of some of the airplanes we got to see fly today

 Checking out the inside guts of a plane
 Sam next to a Dodge Viper! Zoom! Zoom!
And proof that me and Amy were there somewhere, too :) Love how I'm rockin' my new (girly!) John Deere hat?

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

Okay, now I wish I'd gone to the airshow! It looks like you guys had a great time. And yes, I do love your hat!