Thursday

Sick Week

Sorry for no posts, we have been sick at our house. First Robert, then Sam, then me and thankfully Amy barely got anything at all. I think I was hit the hardest, although Sam did end up with an ear infection right after being sick - poor kid! So now we are back to the usual. This week is Spring Break for the schools in our area, which means Sam hasn't had preschool. We have tried to make the most of the beautiful weather by playing at parks with friends, trying our hand at kickball, and practicing for soccer with his new red soccer ball.
And little miss Amy has just sprouted into the bumps and bruises stage. In one day she fell five times! Thankfully there was no major damage and with a little Arnica those bruises went right away. So we are now keeping an extremely close eye on our little princess. She has gotten very verbal lately and loves to chat with whoever will chat back.
This week I started another cake decorating class. This class is a new one offered by Wilton and is learning advanced gumpaste flowers. It is really fun to be doing some cake decorating again and I'm looking forward to putting my new skills to work for the state fair in September.
This weekend Robert's sister-in-law, Stacey, is graduating with her bachelor's degree from BYU-I - yay Stacey!! We are so excited for her and graduation plus a wedding next week (one of his cousins) means a visit from Grandma! She is supposed to arrive tonight and we are all really excited to have her come! Have an enjoyable weekend and Easter!

1 comment:

c a n d a c e said...

Oh my goodness, I love Amy's zebra dress!! Cute pics sis. So sorry for the sickness though! Good luck with the MIL ;) I kid I kid.