Sunday

The Past Week

This past week has been a difficult one for our family, but there have been some good times, too.
Robert had to work late (yes, that time of year is just beginning again and it has been hard to adjust back), so me and the kids took three roses to Kaylie's headstone just before dark (hence the jammies and slippers)
This week I bought some new nail polish and gave Amy and myself pedicures. She hated every minute of it, but now we are both ready for flip-flop weather :)
Sam being silly
And just some pictures I took of Amy crawling around the kitchen the other day.
He is such a loving brother!
My pretty girl with her ponytail on top. Her hair is FINALLY starting to thicken up and come in! It isn't quite as difficult to get her hair into ponytails, as long as she is entertained by something!
And lastly, I caught her sleeping in the cutest way the other day, I went and grabbed the camera. She is sleeping on top of her hands placed one over the other, adorable!
I do often find her sleeping on her tummy up in this corner of her crib, don't really know why. Or, if she wakes up in the middle of the night, she is down at the other end of the crib sideways - crazy girl moves all over, I guess! :)

2 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

Sorry you've had a rough week. I thought about you a lot but have been really distracted having Tyler here. Let me know if you need anything.

c a n d a c e said...

Sorry about the tough time, sis. I LOVE ALL OF THE NEW PICTURES!!!!!!