Wednesday

Gumpaste Flowers Class Complete

 So my last Wilton cake decorating class has come to an end. But what a beautiful end it is! Here are some pictures to show the completed flowers we learned how to make. These first two are different angles of the same stargazer lily.

 Sweetbriar roses
 A sweet pea with some ivy leaves bunched with it.
 Small blossom flowers in a bunch.
And a picture of the second lily I did, but did not have time to finish taping the leaves on to. We also did stephanotis flowers and buds, but I forgot to take pictures of those. They are just a small, simple white flower. I was so excited to take this class that they just came out with this year! Thanks to my friend, Julie for getting me hooked on cake decorating (but to be honest, we both had really wanted to do the classes and thought it would be fun) and also a HUGE, HUGE thank-you to Tenika and Heidi who drove down from Rexburg to babysit my kids so I could go learn some more skills!

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

They all look SO good! I'm so glad I could help you out so that you could continue developing your talents. Your kids are fun to watch :)