Tuesday

More Cakes

I am so excited! I have been asked to do two cakes this week for different people in my ward! The first is for a girl turning 9 who had asked her mom for a surfboard cake. Originally her mom told her no and then when I approached her and asked if she would like me to make a cake, she told me to just do something simple but yummy. As I looked online at other people's ideas I found myself thinking "Hey, that wouldn't be too hard to do". I still had some Hawaiian flowers and blue piping gel and candy rocks left over from the waterfall cake I did last August, so it came together really nicely. I really hope she likes it! The cake is a cream cheese pound cake with cream cheese frosting and seedless raspberry freezer jam filling - so yum!
Happy Amy in her new crocks and shorts. It's been fairly warm here lately, but not quite summer yet.
Sam with his scraped up knees from falling off the scooter Uncle Jake let him borrow for the summer.
And one last one of Amy in those adorable shorts that just compliment her chubby little legs. She stands up to everything but is still too chicken to walk as of yet.

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

The cake looks awesome, I'm sure she loved it!