Sunday

Not Much

Sorry, but not much has been happening this week, just the usual cleaning and spending as much time with Daddy as we can possibly manage. He has been working late, but not as late as during harvest, so again, another adjustment.
Don't you just love how cute this hat makes him look? We were at Wally World shopping and I saw it hanging on a clothes rack and thought it would help keep him happy and Robert ended up buying it for him (what a softy :))

And here is the little tyke showing off the great new skills Daddy is teaching him (rolling my eyes) My gardening class has been really great and I think I am going to take a stab at square foot gardening this year, since there are so many things I would like to grow and I don't really feel like ripping out grass or trees to expand our current garden. We will see how it really works out, I've heard good things about it. We will still use the garden space in addition to the square foot box, pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

Lisa Lines said...

Careful, Eric got a crayon stuck up his nose as a kid. He's never been the same since. Love ya guys.

c a n d a c e said...

Such a cute lil guy... siiigh I miss you ALL!! We missed you at Dad's bday. Loves and Hugs
-Auntie Candace

Stacy Smith said...

I am going to try square foot gardening this year too. I have to make raised beds because the ground in my yard just stays too wet. I am in a low spot for the neighborhood. I decided that if I was going to build raised beds anyway, I might as well try the more compacted gardening so I don't have to build as many beds.