Saturday

A Little Bit of Everything

Sam saw me taking pictures of things this morning and asked to have his picture taken. Turns out it was great because now you have a before and after picture of his latest haircut by Mommy
He really knows how to turn on the charm, huh? I always cut his hair a little on the short side so we can go longer between haircuts. Thankfully this time around he was great at holding still and being patient - probably because I promised him a bathy afterwards! :)

I never wrote back about how my first gardening class went. This is to prove to you that I learned something :) It was great! The couple who teach the class owned a nursery for years and years and are so cute! This tray is starts for my tomatoes and flowers I hope to plant in the front instead of forking out for ones already blooming. We'll have to see how they turn out, but I'm optimistic!
And lastly, wanted to show you all the last and final addition to our "movie watching upgrade" The TV stand we bought is fantastic, we both fell in love the minute we saw it, but, we already had too many DVD's for the drawers. So I went to Fred Meyer to look for something that would work with the limited space that we had on the recommendation from a friend. Turns out, I bought the same shelf they have, but hey, it works, right? I was also sooo excited to find it in the same dark brown that everything else is in our living room, so now everything fits, matches, and is just perfect!

No comments: