Monday

New Piano!!

Ok, so it isn't new....and it isn't even ours, but it's still fun to have something so nice in our front room to distinguish it as something more than just the room to store all the toys! Robert's aunt and uncle who live in Idaho Falls bought a baby grand piano a while back and promised their old piano to their oldest daughter, but she is going to be starting graduate school next fall and doesn't have a place for it until she either graduates or gets married. It was taking up needed space in their dining room and jokingly Robert said we could take it off their hands and they jumped at the suggestion!! So, one week later this beauty is in our front room waiting to be used again (if I can remember how to play) (And yes, I realize that our hymnal is in Spanish, but that is all I had for now) It also gives us the chance to formalize this room further by completing our family wall I mentioned a while back. We are still working on Kaylie's frame and what to do with the large lettering to top it all, but it soon will come together and we will be sure to show you the final look. I am hoping to have enough room above for all the pictures and then to have my Willow Tree figurines and the molds of Kaylie's hand and foot on top of the piano.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!

Tenika Dennis said...

Isn't it so nice to have a piano? Tyler and I recently purchased a piano keyboard...so not as beautiful, but it is still great to have one and be able to play again!

Melanie Hensley said...

I'm jealous. I want one so bad

Leslie said...

I'm so happy for you, Christine. It is a beautiful piano!!