Wednesday

Happy New TV

Check out our new setup everyone!!!! We are so excited to finally have our new TV and tv stand/entertainment center - whatever you want to call it! I finally convinced Robert that a 46" was just as good as a 52" and you saved $400, so we went a little smaller and splurged on the tv stand because it truly was the perfect one for us. It matches our living room furniture perfectly and the drawers are perfect to have all our DVD's with the titles face up, so you can open the drawers and see all of your options. Only problem is we already have too many DVD's for the drawers, but that solution is to come later. For now we are just in heaven enjoying a much larger and HD tv (and yes, that is Thomas, Sam's favorite)
And just one other random picture I forgot to post. My first attempt at "cute" cupcakes for my friend, Andrea's, birthday. I love having the time and tools to do fun things like this now! Anyways, have a great "hump day", as Robert calls Wednesdays (middle of the week, downhill slide to the weekend, you get the idea) and I'll let you know tomorrow how my first gardening class goes tonight!

3 comments:

Maples Family!! said...

Nice!! I love the new set up you've got! The Cupcakes look so YUMMY!! You did a great job making them "cute"!

Unknown said...

I have never seen Thomas with such detail and clarity! Way to go guys.

Team Skousen said...

I love that TV stand!! And your cupcakes look delicious..mmm