Wednesday

More Vinyl Decorating

 So these pictures are mainly for my mother-in-law to see how the vinyl we cut turned out in the various spaces. But it's fun to share the little bit of house decorating I do with you guys as well. Up top is the new "Families are forever" because I found a font I liked so much better. It is more swirly and a little thinner, but I love it!
 Next is a quote for that large, empty family room downstairs. This vinyl is actually in dark brown, but it's hard to tell in the picture. Don't know what else I am going to do with all of that dead space downstairs. Probably just leave it like I have done everywhere else.
 Then the stickers we had gotten from Walmart for our mailbox had faded to black, which doesn't work well with a black mailbox. By luck we had bought a sheet of white outdoor vinyl to do something for a friend of mine, so we used the leftover to make a snazzy new name and address for our mailbox. It looks fabulous!!
And then just a quick picture of the amazing sunset last night as I was out putting the vinyl on the mailbox. The sun was actually quite a bit redder than this, but it still looks super pretty.

6 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Oh, I love it!! Your mailbox is SO cute! Reminds me of my old last name... ha ha ha.

Trixie said...

Looks great. Thanks for sharing

Tenika Dennis said...

It all looks great! I'm glad you share. :)

Unknown said...

Love that mail box!

Maples Family!! said...

Love all the vinyl! Looks great! Love the quote for your guest room!! Did you put anything on the vinyl on your mailbox to help it stay on longer? Such an awesome idea!

Christine said...

Nope, nothing added to the vinyl to help it stay on the mailbox. But it was vinyl for outdoor projects, so I hope we don't have any problems with it. Thankfully if we do, I can get more quite easily :)