Friday

A Little More

 Ok, so here are a few more pictures from adding decor to our house. Another quote in vinyl that I thought would be perfect for the guest bedroom. (and yes, that is a pile of clean sheets sitting on the bed waiting to be put on) The quote is on a mirror from the dollar store, which give it a really cool look (vinyl on a mirror).
 Then I wanted to show you how our family wall looks now that we have the new family pictures up along with the new vinyl. If I could just find the right shelves I want for either side, this wall would be complete. Someday.
 Then here are a couple pictures of how I did Amy's hair the other day. We have fallen into a bad habit of only doing her hair in two styles. And we only style it every other day (if we don't have anything going on) to give her head a break and to remind me that she really does have hair. And beautiful angel hair, too.
But the other day on Pinterest someone found a post by a lady who had a baby with not alot of hair. Still way more than Amy's, but not enough to do all the fancy, cute things you see out there for little girls. Her post gave me a handful of good ideas to try so I don't get so frustrated. Those front ponys sure were hard and I'm sure her head was sore by the end of the day! And besides the fact that they aren't perfect, I like this look alot! I even had a lady stop me at DI not only to compliment Amy's hair, but also how hard it must have been to do it! So I hope to continue this on of making more of an effort to try new things with Amy's hair to keep it up and out of the way and to find hairstyles that keep ALL the hair in all day (that is our biggest issue with the old hairstyles; by the end of the day only a bit of hair was still in the pony)

1 comment:

c a n d a c e said...

tee hee, oh I love the tiny ponytail hair-do's! What a great Mommy you are!! :) Thank you pinterest!