Monday

Second Quilt

Here's my second quilt!! And done in a quarter of the time it took me to complete my first quilt. Although there are still many mistakes and not-quite-straight lines, I really like how it turned out and I really hope my little nephew enjoys it! :)


And one little tidbit of news from us: we are getting started on finishing the basement this week after our company leaves - I am SOO excited!! The guy doing it says it will take him two weeks from start to finish, so that is perfect timing to throw an awesome party for Sam's birthday that can double as a sort of housewarming/come-see-our-finished-basement party!!

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

I love, love, love the quilt! Good job! And how exciting that your basement is going to be done soon. I can't wait to see it.