Monday

Not Yet

Sorry, no pictures today because of course they did not finish and I am too frustrated with this whole process to take pictures of what is done, so hopefully tomorrow. The carpet guy was irritated that there were people there working while he was, so he decided to leave and come back tomorrow when everyone else is done (which they won't be - don't ask me why). Then when walking through tonight they didn't get the same doorknobs as upstairs - or ceiling lights - or bathroom lights. I guess they didn't really think we meant it when we said we wanted everything exactly like it is upstairs - I guess "close" is good enough? And of course it is our fault and it would be really mean of us to make them get the right ones because they already threw the boxes away so they wouldn't be able to take the wrong ones back. I know this is fabulous that we are doing our basement, but as of right now I am frustrated and mad and want all these stupid, crazy, don't-do-their-job-quite-right guys out of my house!! (Did I mention that Amy is teething again and Sam has been running around crazy?) Thanks. I've vented and now I am going to bed so that everything will look better in the morning and hopefully I make it through another day of "we're almost done" - wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job girl, stay with it!

c a n d a c e said...

Oh man, I'm sorry Sis! Need me to come up and kick some butt?? :) Srsly just say the word - and I'm there (and no I won't have to stay with you -lol)

Tenika Dennis said...

That stinks! I hate when people ignore what they've been told to do because they can't be bothered! You are PAYING them to do this RIGHT!