Friday

Basement Progression Part 2

So, not enough has been happening each day to justify taking a picture and posting, but here we are as of this morning (no, it is not going to be finished today - not surprising) First up is the bathroom. We are supposed to be getting the granite countertop installed today!
The shelves that we did in both bedroom closets.
One of the two small linen closets in the hallway with the shelves in
The tile in my beautiful craft room! I finally decided on a paint color - amazing isn't it? I decided to do something that would appeal to more people but that would still be fun and something I would like. I chose a deep red color as an accent wall and the rest of the walls will be the same tan as the rest of the house. The accent wall will be the one you can see on the right with the three outlet boxes, so it will be the first wall you see when you walk into the room.
The tile in the corner of the family room where the pellet stove will eventually be.
And last, but not least, my new cabinets for the laundry room! I am SO excited for these! The carpenter said it was the largest upper cabinet he had ever built! These are going to provide a TON more storage space that is much-needed! No more crap on top of the washer and dryer that fall off whenever I'm doing laundry - hooray!!

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Looks like it's comin' right along. Fabulous idea to do a cabinet in the laundry room! That will be so nice! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Love, love the laundry room. Those cabinets are beauties! And I love how the rest is coming along!

Tenika Dennis said...

It's looking great! I honestly can't wait to see the finished product!