Sunday

A Few Random Pictures

The other morning I grabbed the camera because my kiddos were just sleeping so peacefully I wanted to capture the moment. It's funny how kids work - if we have somewhere to go (like going to play basketball) in the morning they sleep in; but if we don't have to get up and going quite as early (like Saturday for example) they get up nice and early - kinda tempting to just go back to bed on the days they will sleep, but I know exercise is important, too. :)
Yeah, don't ask me how Amy got in to this position, because I have no idea!
A few pictures of my happy girl Amy trying out her new sleeper sack I made for her. The owl one didn't work for very long because she is so tall, so I made this one super long and it still didn't last that long because her neck got too big. That girl! She has to wear 12 month pants now because any smaller are capri's on her (she is not quite 9 months old, if you were wondering)


Another funny sleeping position picture of Amy. Now that she can roll proficiently, we find her in all sorts of places in the morning!
And yeah, I know this one is upside down, but I thought it turned out pretty cute. It's yet another sleeper sack I made for someone having a baby boy.

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

I love the funny positions she sleeps in, too cute! And Sam looks so peaceful. It melts your heart watching them sleep, doesn't it?