Wednesday

Completion Feels Wonderful

The family room just as you enter it from the stairs. The tile in the corner is for the pellet stove which will be our secondary heat source.
And a quick gander at the rest of the family room with the wiring for surround sound
The craft room all ready to go
Under the stairs area (where Sam wants his new room to be ;)
Craft room looking on the mechanical room and the hallway leading to the two bedrooms and bathroom
Bigger bedroom
Sorry this one is kind of blurry. Two hall linen closets, bathroom and other (much smaller) bedroom.
Shelves in one of the linen closets (the other one has them, too)
And the bathroom with the granite countertop with undermount sink. I had to special order the drawer pulls, but other than that everything is done! It began to feel like it would never be finished, but here we are three weeks later with the size of our house doubled! Robert just has to weld some escape ladders for the other two windows and then we can have our final inspection, but I am planning on getting started on cleaning and moving stuff downstairs today!

5 comments:

Steph said...

It looks beautiful, Christine! I'm so happy for you. The craft room is going to be so much fun for you! Enjoy!

Julie Barnes said...

Beautiful!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Looks great! I like the craft room! I am so jealous!!! And the cabinets in the bathroom are pretty. I bet you can't wait to use and set up that craft room!!!

Unknown said...

So, so awesome! I am really wishing I could double the size of my house right now! But I can't wait to see you crafting in your new craft room!

Tenika Dennis said...

It looks great! And how nice it must feel for you to have it done!