Saturday

Some Random Pics

Sam showing off his new hat

I know she is almost out of the picture, but the look on her face is so cute!

Sammy and Amy playing patty cake. No matter how I try, whenever I take pictures of Amy, the only look I can get is this one that is part scared, part curious. She really does have other expressions, they are just difficult to capture :)

And the reason why I ran and grabbed my camera. She was sitting by herself in the living room being quiet and I went to check on her, she was laying completely folded in half with her head on the floor. But when I came back, she had decided she wanted to try eating her socks. Still cute.

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

So cute! I've caught Jamison trying to reach his toes like that a few times too. It's so funny! And that hat looks awesome on Sam! I hope he's loving it.